Sunday, March 26, 2006

Camping In The Rain

For some of our rally camping trips it has rained. If we had gone camping yesterday we would have been camping in the rain again.  I guess we were lucky the campgrounds were full.  This morning is a bright sunny morning. 

We no long live right at the beach, we are about 2- 3 miles inland as the crow flies.  The weather down where we camp is often quite different.  Many times we have left here and driven down the coast only to encounter fog or high clouds (fog) that stick around 1/2 the day or more. 

I just looked at the weather forecast for the coming week. It gets worse as the week progresses.  Yesterday was a 40% chance of rain and it rained.  Today and tomorrow  is partly cloudy and Tuesday is 60% chance of rain.  We thought of camping during the coming week since the camp sites are usually available during the week until summer. 

Maybe we will just wait to go camping at the rally in San Dimas. That is only a week and a half away.  We will play it by ear and see what happens.  I do not mind camping in the rain if it happens during a rally or if we go and it rains on us.  If I know it is going to rain before we leave I would prefer to postpone the trip. 

So, I guess we will just work. Our purpose for work is to camp so I guess that is a good thing too.  To go full timing we have to work to the level it is feasible to strike out on our adventure.




RV Living Home

Honda Generators
Making Money While RVing
Site Feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?